If you are considering commissioning me, the following points may be of help to you as you make your decision.
- I paint exclusively in acrylics.
- All paintings are sold unframed.
- Depending on my commitments and the size and detail of your painting, you can expect me to complete the commission in approximately 3 weeks and to provide you with updates along the way.
- For personal portraits I work exclusively from photographs. The quality of the portrait therefore depends on the quality of the photograph. A good photograph will be one where natural lighting enhances the subject. Although I work from a single photograph, I will require at least five other photos of the subject so that I can develop a knowledge of the subject.
- The cost of commissions vary according to subject matter, size and detail. A personal quote will be submitted to you.
- Payment must be made in two stages: 50% once all details are agreed on and 50% on completion. Any delivery expenses will be for your account.
- Minor adjustments can be made at your request.
If you would like to proceed, please do as follows:
- Step 1: Please fill out the Commission Enquiry containing your specific requirements.
- Step 2: Please email the required photographs to [judith at brushpoetry dot com] clearly indicating which one you wish me to paint.
Once you have done so, I will confirm these details and send you a quote with payment instructions.